1. Placement Assistance (PA)
1. Vibrant Talent Test (VTTest) is a candidate assessment and recruitment test organised by AlmaMapper Technologies Pvt. Ltd. AlmaMapper Technologies provides placement opportunities to all eligible students by screening the candidates through the VTTest to various job openings with our companies across India.
2. VTTest is a screening test which generates a VTScore for the candidates.
3. This VTScore is used by over 300 companies to hire fresh talent.
4. Placement Assistance varies for all students depending upon the eligibility criteria of Companies and the Job Profiles offered by the companies to be given for a period of 6 months.
5. All the candidates who have subscribed for VTTest from AlmaMapper Technologies will get premium and exclusive job alerts for a period of 6 months.
6. The Candidates shall also not have to pay any additional amount for all the Vibrant Talent JobFests, that shall be conducted for 6 months from the date of Subscription
7. AlmaMapper Technologies does not Guarantee / Commit any assurance of placements / any specific minimum number of interview calls to the candidates.
8. VTTest is one of the screening criteria used by the companies, the companies may have other screening rounds for the job openings depending on their requirements
9. There is no fixed salary range for the job openings and would depend on the capability of the candidate, job opening, geographical location and other specific criteria that would defer from company to company basis
2. Who is Eligible to apply for VTTest?
Any student qualifying the conditions as mentioned below & has registered for the VTTest Semi-Annual Subscription pack
BE/ BTech (IT/Comp/ETC) & MCA
Passout Year: 2016, 2017 or 2018
3. General Qualifications for Placement Assistance:
Good academic records with no or minimum gaps in education are preferred.
Good English Communication skills will have an added advantage.
Successfully Completed degree in BE/ BTech (IT/Comp/ETC) & MCA
4. General Rules & Regulations for VTTest:
Students will be eligible to get VTTest Semi-Annual Subscription after paying the full registration fees.
Companies & AlmaMapper reserve the rights to set final eligibility criteria and can change at any moment of time without prior intimation.
Candidates should not contact any client directly unless specified by company or AlmaMapper. In case of any complaints from company against the candidate, they may be blacklisted and stripped off their subscription.
Candidates who have already appeared for the same company in last 6 months are not eligible to apply
Candidate should be ready to relocate anywhere in India as required by the client and should be ready to work on the job profile given by the client.
AlmaMapper Technologies will contact shortlisted / selected students through Email or SMS. In case students are not reachable due to any technical issues, AlmaMapper Technologies will not be responsible for the same.
Students need to attend the VTTest / interview as per the schedule given by the Client / AlmaMapper Technologies, as there is no guarantee of the interview being rescheduled.
Before appearing for the next rounds with the companies, it’s student’s responsibility to check credentials and more information about the company so as to avoid any future problems like incompatibility, work environment, culture misfit etc.
If client asks to submit any original mark sheets, documents, deposit, bank guarantee, copy of Passport, etc while joining, it shall be the candidates decision whether to submit the required documents and AlmaMapper Technologies will not be involved or take any responsibility for the same.
Students are requested to deactivate DND (Do Not Disturb) from their phones to receive sms of placement updates on time. To deactivate please sms “STOP DND” to 1909.
Students will have to bear all the expenses for travel / food etc to attend the client interviews or placement events conducted by Companies, AlmaMapper Technologies shall not be liable to bear any kind of expenses.
All students should attend the Company Interviews or Job Fests, conducted by AlmaMapper Technologies only in Formal attire else will not be allowed to appear for the events.
It is the sole discretion of the Client to shortlist the profiles sent and AlmaMapper Technologies is not responsible for the short listings.
5. Criteria for Blacklisting
If student do not turn up for interviews without informing placement team.
If the candidate gets selected and rejects the offer.
Students who applies even if he / she do not fit into the eligibility criteria mentioned in the mail.
Students who provide any wrong information / fake documents / do not follow rules as specified by AlmaMapper Technologies or the company.
Students those who do not attend the interview / test as per schedule given by AlmaMapper/ Client even after giving their confirmation.
6. Documents to be carried during Job Fests or Job Drives :
All mark sheets & other important original documents
Valid photo ID like PAN card, Driving licence etc
2 passport size photos
Please be in Formal attire only.
For any further assistance, contact us on:
020 – 65220089
03, 3rd Floor, Tanishq heights,Renukarnagar lane no 2, Warje Opp RMD Sinhagad College.
2 Copies of Resume